Wednesday

7/19/06

I hate...that it was really hard to read the red font I was using, so I had to switch to something brighter. Trivial I know, but I still hate it.

I hate...being in the hospital. Doctors and nurses seem to think you haven't a clue about what care you need and/or don't need. Here's a hint people, not all of us are completely unaware of what's going on with our bodies. If I tell you I don't need a pregnancy test prior to surgery, I don't need one because I know I'm not fucking pregnant!

I hate...that motorcyclists aren't required by law to wear helmets in most states because they feel they aren't hurting anyone but possibly themselves by not wearing them. Yet the law requires me to wear a seat belt when I'm not hurting anyone but myself by not wearing one.

I hate...that I've had two surgeries in two months. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be for those that need surgeries even more often than that. I'll hate the surgeries for those people as well.


I hate...that my ex hasn't a clue how to manage money.

I hate...eating food prepared by family members. No one in my family has a clue how to cook, yet they keep trying. Most of their meals are a disgusting failure. 'Tis why I prefer to leave the cooking to the pros.

I hate...when people start blogs and then suddenly disappear without a trace, yet leave their blog open. At least delete the thing or put an explanation for why you're not using it any more. It would keep others from clicking on the link later on only to find it has never been used again.

I hate...that Grey's Anatomy has been moved to Thursday nights. I don't watch much TV and I sure as hell hate when the one show I regularly watch gets moved around. What was so wrong with having it on Sunday? The ratings were high as hell. Why couldn't they have moved Desperate Housewives instead? Apparently it's popular, though I don't know why.

I hate...orange Tic Tacs. Not because they taste gross, but because they're so damn addictive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate that i hate

August 03, 2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Having to change the color of your font so it's easier to read... having to wear a seatbelt in a car, but not a helmet in a motorcycle (ridiculous!)... Knowing about what's going on with your body in the hospital but having doctors and nurses act like you know nothing... UGH! I can relate to all of these things and I agree with you!!!

January 05, 2007 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home