Tuesday

3/15/05

I hate...that dried up glob of lotion that clogs up the end of the pump, causing the lotion to squirt out in weird, unsuspecting directions. Since I keep a bottle on my desk, I usually end up with lotion squirted all over papers that got pushed near the bottle.

I hate...that I've been taking a new medicine for a month and only just now read the bottle. I'm supposed to be taking this shit in the morning instead of at night. No wonder it doesn't feel like it's working! I'm probably sleeping thru it's effectiveness period. Fucking duh on my part!

I hate...the war of the fonts. Which, for all those that have never ventured into any kind of chatroom, is when two people that don't know each other "fight" by repeatedly typing insults at each other. Invariably more people join in on either side as others come to the rescue of their friend being insulted. It can be very amusing to watch at times, but mostly it's just pathetic. These wars typically start by one of the parties involved not having a sense of humor and taking something meant as a joke out of context. Other times though, I've seen people deliberately instigate a war for no apparent reason other than their lack of IQ. My guess is these same people that start the wars deliberately are the kind of people that would never confront someone like that face to face for fear of getting bitch slapped. Oh the delusion of power the internet offers to fools.

I hate...that downloading songs from Apple's I-Tunes store isn't compatible with Windows ME. I can't upgrade to XP cuz my computer would probably die from data overload; and I can't afford to buy a new one. Even if I could afford a new one I probably wouldn't buy it. This one works just fine and has everything I need in a computer. It's great that the technology keeps changing, but for something to pretty much be obsolete by the time it hits the store shelves is far too expensive for most people to keep up with.

I hate...that there are so many television stations airing poker games. I didn't think they'd ever hit a lower level of boredom than airing golf or bowling, but they sure proved me wrong. YYYYAAAAWWWNNNN!!!

I hate...being down wind of a Dunkin Donuts when they're "making the donuts". Talk about a nauseating smell. Krispy Kreme doesn't smell that bad, what's up with that?

I hate...when people can't throw out magazines after they're done reading them. They have stacks and stacks of them just taking up space. They give excuses like what if I need to refer back to an article I read. With the number of magazines some of them have lying around, they probably wouldn't be able to find the magazine an article was in if their life depended on it. Once you're done reading it, it's pretty much trash. THROW IT OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home