Sunday

12/25/05

I hate...Christmas, the day. I don't typically do a damn thing after opening presents except sit around and be really bored. Exactly like right now. I'm so fucking bored I'm actually updating this blog.

I hate...the fact that year after year I hate Christmas even more.

I hate...that I didn't get any Bath and Body Works stuff that I asked for for Christmas. I'm like completely addicted to it and if I don't have every scent with every shower gel, body lotion and hand soap I get nuttier than I am naturally. I need to restock because I've run out of a few things. Now I'll have to go there and I know I'll end up finding something new and spending twice the money I wanted to. Or I'll get sucked into another one of their sales.

I hate...the splitting fucking headache I have right now.


I hate...that I had my daughter 2 weeks after Christmas. Not that it was planned at all, but now I have to somehow come up with money for a birthday party and I spent every cent I had on Christmas gifts for her that I can't make my car payment until January 2nd and it's due on December 27th.

I hate...Christmas carols, those upbeat ones especially. I don't get the whole idea behind writing songs about holidays. Just listen to fucking everyday music.

I hate...that 2005 is nearly over and it sucked just as bad as 2004. But 2006 will start on a good note if I can find somewhere to go New Year's Eve. My kiddie has made plans to sleepover at a friend's house, so I'm FREE that night!! YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger mizeeyore said...

i'm with you with the Xmas music...ENOUGH ALREADY geez!

i swear if i hear one more of those damn songs my head is liable to explode or i'm liable to choke the shit outta somebody!

let's hope that 2006 will be better than this year.

hang in there hon
genelle

December 27, 2005 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home