Thursday

12/16/04

I hate...when I fucking run out of Jack when I'm looking to get thoroughly smashed outta my gourd. Nothing makes me more pissed off. Thank gawd that isn't the case right now, so I'll just keep chugging away.

I hate...going out on a limb and revealing your feelings and they aren't taken seriously by the person you're spilling them out to. It's rare that I'm willing to put myself out there like that, so just fucking believe what I'm telling you.

I hate...the stares I get while I'm driving in my car, singing at the top of my lungs. Just cuz none of you have the balls to do what the hell you want, don't look at me like I'm a freak. I like to sing along with my favorite songs, I'm not weird because of it. Try it for a change, it's very liberating. Beats sitting there picking your noses.

I hate...wrapping presents. What a waste of paper, tape, ribbons & bows that is. I spend 20 mins making the gifts look all perfect n shit & it only takes someone 2 seconds to rip it to shreds.

I hate...that other people have expectations of us that we can never live up to. I'm not perfect. No one's perfect. We're all different and I believe everyone is doing the best with what they have to work with. Just accept us for who we are, limitations and all.

I hate...dust. How the hell does this stuff appear so fast? I dust almost daily & still it's always there.

I hate...people telling me I shouldn't drink. I have never once told anyone else they shouldn't drink, so lay off me. It's not as if I'm an alcoholic ya fucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home