Thursday

11/24/05

I hate...Thanksgiving. Everyone getting together, pretending they're one big happy family, playing out some asinine script of what they think a family should be and act like. Just an FYI, what you see on tv IS NOT REALITY!

I hate...the slob my daughter is. I hate it even more that she insists on not only having her room look like a bomb went off, she insists on doing the same in my bedroom and the living room too.

I hate...having to tell my daughter over and over to PICK YOUR SHIT UP!

I hate...Medicaid. I'm thankful to have some kind of medical coverage, but Medicaid keeps making changes that are adversely effecting the level of care I'm receiving which was already substandard. They've now decided not to cover one of the meds I've been on for several years and one of the few that's actually worked for me. So now I've had to have all my meds switched around and the new meds are fucking with my already fragile mental state.

I hate...going out shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I don't care how good of a deal these stores seem to be offering, there's no fucking way I'm waking up and standing in line outside some store waiting for it to open at 5 am just so I can save a few dollars. I did it once, many years ago, it was a nightmare. People get pushy and grabby and I swore I would never do it again out of fear I might actually kill someone.

I hate...that another year is quickly coming to a close and I feel like I've accomplished absolutely nothing except staying alive, and even that was a real struggle that I almost lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

seriously, Sid, if you don't stay out of my head I'm gonna freak out! I already have issues about people being able to read my thoughts if they are too close to my head... you are ACROSS THE COUNTRY...THIS SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE!!! :) this had me rolling... I say "I hate..." all this same stuff... except the medicaid part because I now have insurance...so instead I hate that the meds that work for me are not preferred brand and are expensive as hell... and I hate that! Take care girl! ;)

November 26, 2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger mizeeyore said...

i'm right with ya on hatin Medicaid saying that Seroquel isnt "medically necessary" WTF?
btw, i have a rant post about this on my blog too...GRRRRRRRRRR! i'm just curious to see which antipsychotic my pdoc is gonna put me on when i see him next Friday....

i'm about tired of all the "happy happy joy joy" shit i see about the holidays...personally i think Christmas should be celebrated EVERY DAY and not just one day out of the whole month of December. but since i dont celebrate it, i dont give a fuck.

hang in there hon.
(((((((((((Sid))))))))))))

thanks for the nice comments too!
*smile*

December 02, 2005 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home